Please take note that we follow strictly to this list of items that
cannot be imported into Maldives and exported out from the
destination countries as indicated below.
Click on the tabs below to view the unauthorized items for each country.
- All kinds of Alcohol / Flammable sanitizers
- All tobacco products, including but not limited to Cigars, E-Cigars, E-Liquids, etc.
- Any external battery/powerbank for smartphones or tablets devices
- Intoxicating liquors
- Tobacco products
- Motor vehicles
- Petroleum products
- Any type of standalone batteries
- Any additional battery/batteries that is packed in the same package but separated from the device
- Alcohol products and beverages (Item(s) would be discard at Origin and unable to process for returns or redirect to another address)
- Audio Speakers
- Counterfeit goods
- Electronic device which contains battery purchased from ebay/ individual seller
- Engine oils / essential oils
- Fuels, gasoline and gas torches
- Flammable and toxic content products (e.g. products with Minoxidil, zinc oxide, Rosemary Oil and etc.)
- Firearms (or parts thereof)
- Imitation tobacco products (e.g. electronic cigarettes, etc)
- Infectious substances
- Laser apparatus such as laser pointers that are found to have emission powers
- Lighters with fuel and lighter fluid
- Munitions of war
- Meat or animal extracts
- Nail polish and nail polish removers
- Narcotic drugs
- Pornographic materials
- Perishable foods
- Precious metals and Gemstones
- Paper currency, coins, credit cards and cheques
- Perfumes, colognes, eau de toilette and fragrance sprays
- Radioactive materials
- Sprays, aerosol cans and compressed gas cylinders
- Turpentine and paint thinner
- Weapons (swords / knives / guns, etc).
- lithium battery-powered vehicles: airwheel, solowheel, hoverboard, mini-segway, balance wheel.
- PowerTools and light and heavy duty equipment such as Hammer Drill/Driver (Subject to the submission of MSDS and approval)
- Dangerous, Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Electronic device which contains battery purchased from ebay/ individual seller (Used items shipped without manufacturer’s packaging do not comply and are illegal to ship)
This list may be updated from time to time. Please contact the U.S. & European Customs for any enquiry.