1. How can I get the status of my order?
You can check directly with the merchant on the delivery status of your item.
You can also login to eTukuri to check on the status of your order.
Once your item has arrived in Maldives, you can log in to www.maldivespost.com to enter your item number under "Track & Trace" to check on the status of your item.
We will be improving our Track and Trace feature, enabling you to track whether your items have been shipped to Maldives.
2. How will I know that eTukuri has received my items?
You may receive an email alert once each shipment has been received at eTukuri's shipping facilities. You will also be able to view the list of items by logging in to eTukuri, under "Track and Trace".
Please ensure that you have updated your email address under your eTukuri profile and that your mailbox is not full.
If you are informed by your merchant that your items have already arrived but you are not able to view them under Track and Trace, please contact us and provide us with more details on your package (e.g. sender's name and address, tracking number, delivered date, etc.), to help us trace your items.
3. How to find out when my package(s) will arrive in Maldives?
You may track your shipment status at the URL below using your shipment number ETXXXXXXXUS, or ETXXXXXXXCN.
Currently, you are not able to track your shipments, only until they arrive in Maldives. However, you are able to track for packages that are processed in the country of origin.
We are improving our track and trace facility to allow more tracking features prior to arrival in Maldives.
4. How to track if my package will arrive in Maldives or set for delivery at my address?
When your package is in Maldives, it will be reflected in "Track & Trace". You may track your shipment status here (http://www.maldivespost.com
) using your shipment number e.g. ETXXXXXXXUS or ETXXXXXXXCN.
If you are unable to see any status, you can login and click on "Track your packages".
5. How long will the shipment take?
The shipment will arrive in Maldives within 5 to 14 working days from the date of shipping. After that, delivery may vary depending on the local delivery standards. For further details, please see our delivery standards information.
6. Can I opt for self-collection of my package(s) at the Post Office?
Yes, you can. You have the option of collecting your eTukuri packages at any Post Office. This will be useful if there is usually no one at home to receive your packages.
7. Upon the successful payment of my shipping invoice, how long will it take for my package(s) to arrive at the Post Office I've selected?
The shipment will arrive in Maldives within 5 to 14 working days from the date of shipping payment. After that, delivery may vary depending on the local delivery standards. For further details, please see our delivery standards in formation.
8. How will I know that my package has been delivered to my preferred Post Office?
Once your packages have been delivered to your preferred Post Office branch, we will send you an e-mail notification with the collection details.
9. What documentation should I bring for self-collection?
You have to bring along a printed copy of our e-mail notification and original ID/PP.
10. Can I get my friend/helper/parent to collect on my behalf?
Yes, you may authorize someone else to collect your packages on your behalf. Please note that the authorized person must produce:
1. his/her identity card or passport; and
2. the authorization advice (you may download it here)
11. What happens if my package isn't at the Post Office when I show up?
If for some reason, your package(s) have not been delivered to the Post Office when you turn up for collection, we will check on the package status with our Operations department and advise you within 1 to 2 hours on the next steps.
If you have any queries that have not been addressed here, kindly call 3334555 or submit your query online. Our customer service officers will be glad to assist you.
12. Can I change my delivery address after I paid the shipping fee? (e.g. residential to office)
No, any changes to the delivery address needs to be done before the payment of the packages. Otherwise the changes will not applied.
13. Why is there a need to provide 2 tracking numbers when enquiring about my package?
There are Merchants that use FedEx Smartpost or UPS SurePost to send packages to eTukuri USA Warehouse. Such services come with two tracking numbers.
In the event wherein physical package label become spoil due to unforseen event, warehouse will not be able to track the package using only one tracking number. Providing both tracking numbers will make it easier to track the package.
The two tracking numbers can be found at the upper left and lower right sides. See image below as guide.